Perfectionist me plans to put a better scanned version of the pic on soon!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
The Original Scanner
The boys got their picture taken yesterday. The photographer took a wopping total of 213 picures! This is the best we could pull from that! Actually, I think it is pretty cute! Their personalities are reflected rather well. Picture day is not easy with six squirmy boys. Why is their a big white splotch in the middle? Well, the printer needs ink and I can't replace it until Friday. So . . . I took a picture of the picture with my camera! So there, dumb printer/scanner thingy! You can't tell me what to do!
Perfectionist me plans to put a better scanned version of the pic on soon!
Perfectionist me plans to put a better scanned version of the pic on soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

great picture!
ReplyDeleteJust turn the flash off mommy. On the back of the camera, on the circle dial thing, look for the lightening bolt. Push it and watch the screen. You'll see the indications of the flash setting changing. Take that......
ReplyDeleteHey gang. Wilson, thanks for the invitation. Charlie, you should look at the camera silly, Joey, your cute, Simon you're my buddy, and Andrew la la la la la la. Love ya'll
ReplyDeleteYou got them all to sit still for that long? You deserve some kind of award!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much older Simon and Andrew look in the picture, though. They look great!
Oh and you can take the picture outside in natural light. That helps a lot.
ReplyDeleteOkay, CARL, I got it! I was just doing a "quicky"!
ReplyDeleteNo photography lesson here, but can I just say how handsome your crew is with some decent hair cuts. Wow. Nice pic!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are beautiful! You are one blessed mama.
ReplyDelete