We have been crazy busy this past week.
On Thursday "school lunches" were upgraded. We made "eggs in the whole" and bacon. Yum. Everyone (except Wilson, of course) loved them.
On Friday we had a childhood friend of Eric's over for dinner. Fun times, cute kids, clean house, woo!
Saturday brought sad news with the passing of Eric's uncle. Lee will be missed dearly by his family and friends. I pray God grant him eternal rest. He was suffering from brain cancer and the last year had been VERY difficult for him.
Then we had friends over again on Saturday night to celebrate Eric's birthday. More fun times, a few too many drinks, and staying up MUCH too late.
After Mass on Sunday we headed to Fort Wayne to see our first ever TinCaps game. We had fantastic seats! We were on the first base line, about 15 rows back. This new stadium in downtown Fort Wayne is really impressive! They did an excellent job. Wilson loved every minute of the game (we finally won with a homerun in the 14th inning. That's right, I said the 14 inning). Charlie of course had to have a meltdown, but then it wouldn't have been the same without it!
On Monday Wilson started his first season of TACKLE football. Thank the Lord at least half of the other kids are shrimpy, too! Wilson is pumped! I also went to a Mom's Night Out Monday night and stayed way too long (I talk too much!) but it was so nice to see some friends and get out!
Tuesday brought more football and a trip to the library. I am exhausted! This post is for you, carl! Grab a beer and enjoy the pics!

Hey Dudes,
ReplyDeleteNice pictures! I think everyone enjoyed the baseball game. Looks fun. Thanks for sharing.
I'll give ya'll a call and interrupt the school day. Keep learning a lot.
Love ya,
Uncle Carl