Monday, August 3, 2009

It has begun!




Our 2009-2010 school year has officially begun! Last Friday we took a field trip to the zoo but today was our first "in the classroom" day.


This is my fourth year homeschooling. I have always wanted a room just for school. Well, this year I have one! I was up until 4:20 a.m. getting it all ready. My preparations included at midnight run to Walmart to get last minute school supplies like folders, pencils, etc. I got each of the boys a little trinket toy (Tic-Tac-Toe for Wilson, Silly Puddy for Charlie and Joey, a foam alphabet and numbers puzzle for Simon, and stickers for Andrew). I was so exhausted when I was done with everything, but excited as well!






3 comments:

  1. Love it! It all looks so amazing and inviting. The flowers are such a nice touch. Thank you so much for the inspiration. I am so grateful for you.
    -Emily =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marti, I love the school room! You did such a good job! I hope that this year goes well for you! I will keep checking in with the blog!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the school room! I'm sure the rest of the house is just as unpacked and organized! If so, can I move in with you.

    ReplyDelete