Get dressed! done!
Pick up dinning room and vaccuum done!
Pick up living room and vaccuum done!
Dishes! done! (with a little help from Eric!)
Clean counters and fronts of cupboards in kitchen done!
one more cycle of laundry to wash done!
Fold and put away about seven loads of laundry well, it's folded and sorted anyway!
change bedding on guest bed and Simon's Simon's is done!
buy cake for baptism reception done!
organize boxes for recycling done!
clean hot tub
go to store to buy stuff for party done!
everything else I forgot for the list
take care of all my regular mommy duties
Not bad! I feel better about tomorrow now! Tomorrow's list, aside from baptism and party is down to:
clean hot tub
put away laundry
change bedding on guest bed
I can live with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm impressed by the amount that is DONE! What a great feeling to check things off a list. I should make a list for this evening. But I probably will just make messes and wallow in them instead. Go you (and Susie!).
ReplyDelete