I am a Catholic homeschooling mother of six beautiful boys.
Great Smilebox. I think we are going to need a full membership. You've got the hang of this online thing. Maybe you can muster up a little more support, guidance and assistance for all that you are undertaking. Love and prayers,Dork Brother
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!
beautiful pictures! That is one l-o-n-g baptismal gown.
made by my mother! One of my treasured possessions. (how the heck do you spell possetions? ugh)
Great Smilebox. I think we are going to need a full membership. You've got the hang of this online thing. Maybe you can muster up a little more support, guidance and assistance for all that you are undertaking. Love and prayers,
ReplyDeleteDork Brother
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures! That is one l-o-n-g baptismal gown.
ReplyDeletemade by my mother! One of my treasured possessions. (how the heck do you spell possetions? ugh)
ReplyDelete