Christmas is almost here! And man can you tell at my house! Everything is a MESS! I think we are in an tenday cycle in our home. Day one, house is spic and span; Days two and three we keep it up, for the most part. Days four and five quickly move us into falling behind and getting messy mode. Days six and seven we go into complete denial and enter MASS CAOS mode. Days nine an ten we put it all back together again. Lucky me, we are on day nine! On the bright side, by Christmas day we will be maintaining. The holiday and the company that comes with it will stretch that "maintaining" mode out a couple days! Getting through day nine and ten are tough, but getting back to dayone is priceless!
Andrew is now being medicated properly. He seems to be doing pretty well. Every morning he wakes up with a wicked sore throat. He breaths through his mouth all night and so has a very dry and scratch throat when he wakes up. =(
He also has an aweful cold, again. Poor Andrew ALWAYS has an aweful cold in the late fall and winter. But, about 20 minutes after his medicine he perks up an is good for the rest of the day. Today was a little better than yestereday. Hopefully by Christmas Eve he will be back to "normal"!
My parents surprised Wilson with a little birthday party yesterday evening! He was so excited and surprised! He got a neat looking game callrd Rummikub and a big old Nerf dart gun. (gee, thanks m&d!). I love my big guy! I can't believe he is turning ELEVEN this week! Good gravy! In two years he will be a teenager!
Ebay presents are arriving today! (opps, I mean "things Mrs. Grantham ordered" are arriving today!) I ove USPS and tracking technology! We splurged a bit on the older two and got them Nintendo DS lites. Time shall tell if this was a good idea or not. I think we are saving those for like the twelvth day of Christmas!
And now I must go rescue Charlie and Joey from each other. Their room is a pit. Their room is ALWAYS a pit. We clean it and two days later it is a pit, again! Everyone knows that Santa doesn't bring toys to boys who don't have a neat and tidy bedroom! They also can't kill each other in the process . . .
I love my job!
four sleeps and a wake-up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment